Selasa, 14 November 2017

My Finding in Dan Brown's Inferno [Quotes]

Dan Brown's Inferno [The Quotes]

The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.

Seek and ye shall find.

The decisions of our past are the architects of our present.

One great work of art inspired by another.

This changes everything.

Know only your mission. Share nothing.
Sweetheart, never forget you're a miracle.

There is seacond option, now. Complete your mission!

This is the future I would be giving my child?

The truth can glimpsed only through the eyes of death.

My career is all I have!

Compassion is a universal languange.

Provide the service. Trust the client. Ask no question.

Free divers swimming deep into a tunnel, far past thr point of no return, and then colliding with a stony dead end.

I'm a fan of the truth even if it's painfully hard to accept.

If you know where to look, Florence is heaven.

Avarice wan an international sin.

I'm not following.

The Lord works in mysterious ways.

"Robert, I thought you were a studenf of world history."

"Yes, but the world is large and history is long.."


It is physically imposibble for the human mind to think of nothing.

You CAN save the world. If not you, then who? If not now, then when?

While Christian tradition favored literal images of its god and saint, Islam focused on calligraphy and geometric patterns to represent the beauty of God's universe. Islamic tradition held that only God could create the life, and therefore man has no place creating images of life; not gods, not people, not even animals.

Depicting God's face would be considered blasphemy.

Safrice the few to save the many.

He was a scientist, a results-oriented person.

If everything you're saying is true, then you have my word.

***

Those are the quotes I could share with you. Honestly I took many quotes but they acted as research quotation through the conflict. Then, if I writes all here, I will be a spoiler of the story. So it will be nice if you read the novel by yourself. Happy reading!


1 komentar: